Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Marketing Promotions Specialist Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Marketing Promotions Specialist
- Leads sponsorship event activations which include (but are not limited to) logistics, coordination, and fulfillment of promotional assets; event planning and production, vendor and talent oversight; travel coordination; Promo Team and volunteer staffing
- Oversees marketing promotions calendar, develops creative briefs, participates in strategy meetings and contract negotiations
- Manage event kit assets supporting various internal work groups across the organization
- Ensures fulfillment of contracted sponsorship deliverables as well as vendor sourcing within budget and time parameters
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to integrate sponsorship opportunities that align with corporate objectives
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% of the time, often alone, and with heavy materials
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), time management, critical thinking, and presentation skills
- Must be able to professionally represent the company at all events/promotions and portray the Hawaiian Airlines brand identity, vision, and values
- Strong team player and attention to detail
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.