Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Manager Job vacancy in Denver. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager
- Advance operational critical issues to senior leadership
- Provide performance leadership and guidance to the Station Operations Center team and Hub organization
- Manage irregular operations strategic planning and funnel ops critical communication to station senior leadership across all divisions
- Manage staff for Operations Control Managers
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Demonstrated leadership ability and desire to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of operations, management, logistics, and technology
- Proactive and self-directed management style
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and planning/organization abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Denver, Colorado, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.