Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this store/Warehouse Agent Job vacancy in Seattle. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Stores/Warehouse Agent
- Lead team and establish priorities of company-wide safety programs in alignment with Alaska Air Group’s safety policy and FAA guidance.
- Execute a strategy to ensure compliance with FAA regulations. Lead team to collect, analyze, and communicate data to enable informed senior leader decisions.
- Overseeing continuous improvement of the SMS and making changes to the divisional Safety Management program to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and has the authority to make changes to the divisional SMS program.
- Make decisions related to safety-related incidents, including determining voluntary disclosure requirements, assisting with post-incident investigations, and leading Safety Risk Assessments.
- Lead the Safety Management System (SMS) program by:
- Leading teams through Safety Risk Management (SRM) assessments.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or an additional two years of training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Familiarity with 14 CFR Part 121 regulations.
- Strong understanding of systems and processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with internal customers, companion workgroups, and outside agencies.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Portland, Oregon Job Type : Full-Time