Website Wizz Air
Join our team as a Manager of Operations Control at Wizz Air in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the company, including managing the operational budget and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Ideal candidates will have a background in aviation, excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Apply now to take the next step in your career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish corrective action plans where non-conformities are identified.
- Manages a team of Duty Managers, Navigation Officers, Crew Controllers, and Crew Logistics Coordinators who are responsible for ensuring the flight schedule operations.
- Maintain effective communication between the OCC, Crew Control, and all other company departments and ensure excellent communications links are established and maintained with all Crew, both Flight Deck, and Cabin Crew.
- Achieve KPIs and Targets set out under Wizz Air’s annual objectives scheme
- Review schedule performance and delay statistics to identify and recommend adjustments.
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Q: What experience is needed for this position?
A: Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in aviation operations, including maintenance topics and flight dispatch, with a minimum of 2 years of OCC experience. It is also preferred that candidates have a proven ability to work effectively in a complex, dynamic, fast-paced environment, knowledge of both Operations Control, Crew Dispatch, and FTLs, and understanding and knowledge of flight planning and aircraft performance.
Q: Is language proficiency a requirement for this position?
A: Yes, Candidates must be confident in spoken and written English.
Conclusion: If you are a UAE National with a university degree, a minimum of 4 years experience in aviation operations, including maintenance topics and flight dispatch, with a minimum of 2 years of OCC experience, a proven ability to work effectively in a complex, dynamic, fast-paced environment, knowledge of both Operations Control, Crew Dispatch, and FTL’s, understanding and knowledge of flight planning and aircraft performance