Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Manager Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager
- Manage acquisition and engagement reports, including management of the month-end marketing performance reports and presentations to be shared with the bank and internal management, and managing the maintenance of program KPI reports associated with acquisition and engagement activities (e.g. new accounts report by program, by channel; funnel report; offer grid; spend behavior)
- Work with credit card business analyst to develop business cases supporting new marketing ideas that drive future program growth and present to leadership for alignment and approvals
- Lead channel-specific IT projects serving as a key liaison between bank partners and internal stakeholders, ensuring projects are properly managed from a development and timing perspective, and managing troubleshooting and escalations as needed
- Responsible for driving the annual marketing plan development process and developing strategic marketing campaigns that stimulate program growth, while ensuring that all program promotions and initiatives are executed on time as designed
- Support key program initiatives, such as managing marketing responsibilities associated with new product launches and/or product changes
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to lead/deliver projects on time, on budget, and with minimal support/direction
- Ability to manage multiple products/vendors across all aspects of their life cycles (concept, business case, implementation, optimization, etc.)
- Ability to structure analysis/presentations with limited direction
- Ability to analyze performance and results of products (e.g., variances, forecasts, drivers) and develop logical, data-driven business cases for new business opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with business partners, customers, vendors, and other departments; persuasive and confident in public speaking, presenting to executives, and leading meetings; able to develop concise management presentations
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.