Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Manager Asset Management Job vacancy in Doha.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Asset Management
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a long-term strategy for the organization’s physical assets, including working with respective FM Teams to develop a tailor-made approach to asset management, assessing the longer-term sustainability of our assets, and identifying suitable interventions, including undertaking comprehensive option appraisals.
- You will be accountable for compliance with the Matar Asset Management System by all Matar employees and Contractors operating within the assets in scope by regularly engaging and communicating with teams and advising on how to close gaps in order to remain compliant with the requirements of the standard.
- You will develop a proactive and innovative Asset Management plan, along with Delivery Managers, to continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency in a way that develops the approach to asset management for sustainability.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 5 years experience in Asset Management Systems
- Preferably Member of the Institute of Asset Management
- Airports / Hospitals/ Utilities / Railways /Sea Ports /Mining
- Preferably with an Engineering background, not essential
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time