If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. Maintenance Technicians are FAA-certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct maintenance in accordance with Allegiant Air Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Technicians working on aircraft, components, or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with Allegiant Air policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals, and FAA requirements.
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Overhaul, maintain, and repair airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment, and associated components in accordance with Allegiant Air manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins, and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Allegiant Air policy
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time