Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Maintenance Technicians are FAA-certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct maintenance in accordance with Allegiant Air Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician
- Overhaul, maintain, and repair airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment, and associated components in accordance with Allegiant Air manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins, and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Allegiant Air policy.
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- Responsible to sign for the accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual.
- Responsible to keep the work area clean, safe, and orderly manner.
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company property.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : INDIANAPOLIS, IN Job Type : Full-Time