Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Maintenance Business Operations Job vacancy in Denver. At United, we have some of the best aircraft in the world. Our Technical Operations team is full of aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities professionals, and supply chain teams that help make sure they’re well taken care of and ready to get our customers to their desired destinations. If you’re ready to work on our planes, join our Tech Ops experts and help keep our fleet in tip-top shape.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Business Operations
- Responsible for providing multifaceted analytical support to the Base/Line Maintenance operation
- Assists in creating and monitoring advanced work schedules for the Base and Line operation using computer-generated volume data and base/line math model guidelines.
- Provides support, develops and maintains statistical data, and prepares information and reports pertaining to budgets, base/line forecasts, operations, performance, and OSHA data
- Will provide forecasts of future workforce requirements and may assist in coordinating the adjustment/utilization of staffing resources to meet workload requirements to assure efficient cost and performance control
- Responsible for maintaining statistical data needed for reports and timely information.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- AA degree or equivalent experience, Drivers License
- 2 year(s) experience in jobs involving reporting and analytical work
- Proficient in MS office package
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Denver, Colorado, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.