Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Loyalty Marketing Manager Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Loyalty Marketing Manager
- With minimal direction from leadership, proactively drive acquisition in offline channels (inflight, at airport/day of travel, call centers/guest care/reservations, and in banking centers) as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure account and membership goals are reached without compromising brand or customer experience.
- Partner with Bank of America, Visa, and internal teams to develop and execute strategies for card acquisition campaigns, including offers, channels, messaging, frequency, etc.
- Recommend testing strategies to continually improve and optimize acquisition initiatives.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Demonstrated experience with ROI analysis in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Proven success in developing and executing high-impact, omni-channel marketing programs.
- Proven ability to see the big picture, but also detail-oriented to ensure flawless campaign delivery.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously across various audiences.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time