Website Air Canada
Are you a detail-oriented and organized individual looking for a new career opportunity in Toronto? Consider applying for the line expeditor role with Air Canada! In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating the movement of aircraft and ensuring that all necessary equipment and supplies are ready for use. If you have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect job for you. Apply now to join the Air Canada team in Toronto as a line expeditor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly responsible to the Director of Planning & Expedite
- Expedite, on a worldwide basis, material shortages and material supply to Line Maintenance, 3rd party, and internal customers
- Communicate material shortages to Customers/Maintenance with a plan and estimate of when the material will be supplied
- Decide and implement procedures to satisfy parts requirements for material. Such supply procedures may include;
- Organize couriers to move critical and time-sensitive parts.
- Arrange for the forwarding of On Board parts box and/or cabin crew as/if necessary
- Utilization & Adherence to Vendor-Owned Inventory
- Work with other teams to provide reference documents to set up nonrecognized parts and effectivity issues in Trax
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
A: The job requires a high school diploma. Experience in a trade is an asset.
Q: What language proficiency is required for this job?
A: The job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Q: What experience is needed for this job?
A: Experience in a trade is an asset, but not required for this job.
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located in Toronto.
Conclusion: If you are a detail-oriented and organized individual with excellent communication skills, consider applying for the line expeditor role with Air Canada. This is a permanent full-time position located in Toronto that offers the opportunity to work with a diverse and vibrant team. While experience in a trade is an asset, it is not required for this role. If you are a team player and able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the Air Canada team as a line expeditor.