Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Anchorage, Check out this Line Avionics Technician Job vacancy in Anchorage. Our M&E team has earned the FAA’s prestigious Diamond Award for almost 20 consecutive years — the only major carrier to receive the award for as many years, and the most of any airline.
From our parts warehouse to the maintenance hangar, our Ready, SAFE, Go mindset prioritizes safety in all that we do — for our guests and coworkers. If you share our values of safety and excellence, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Line Avionics Technician
- Repair and perform maintenance of aircraft electrical and electronic equipment.
- Inspect, test, adjust and repair aircraft communication, navigation, and flight control systems.
- Adhere to all internal Alaska Airlines policies and procedures and governing workplace rules of conduct to ensure no direct threat to the health and safety of others, including adherence to all security processes, procedures, and related requirements.
- Perform all work in a prompt timely manner, adhering to all attendance reliability policies and procedures.
- Exercise the authority of an Airframe & Powerplant (A&P)/ FCC in signing the Aircraft Maintenance Log for Airworthiness Release or Return to Service of an aircraft or aircraft component, ensuring such is in accordance with ASA policies and procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 or more years of experience on commercial heavy jet aircraft and/or military aircraft.
- Strong knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and company procedures.
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license.
- Ability to consistently lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve technical issues.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Anchorage, Alaska Job Type : Full-Time