If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Lead Engineer Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Lead Engineer Full Stack leads development teams in designing, testing, and implementing responsive web applications. In addition to leading and delegating work to other developers, the lead engineer will be responsible for standardization of documentation, code reviews, promoting industry standard best practices, performing detailed estimates, and completing finalized solution designs/diagrams.
The Lead Engineer role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology-related terminology and capabilities to business and non-technical professionals. The Lead Full Stack Engineer will maintain innovative, scalable solutions that provide value to JetBlue business initiatives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Engineer
- Evaluate new technologies and determine viability per solution.
- Analyze requirements and solution architecture and provide task-specific estimates.
- Led scrum teams in agile methodology, sprint planning, and backlog grooming.
- Break down architecture solutions into tasks for team members.
- Mentor junior engineers with regard to coding practices and design decisions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
- Collaborate closely with other IT teams globally from Product Management, Architecture, DevOps, QA, and Infrastructure.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience with developing software applications in at least one of the major Cloud platforms – Azure, GCP, or AWS.
- Available for moderate overnight travel (up to 15%)
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- In possession of valid travel documents and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time