Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in East Boston, Check out this Lead Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in East Boston. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Customer Service Agent
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and loads, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : East Boston, Massachusetts Job Type : Full-Time