Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Check out this Lead Agent Job vacancy in Fort Lauderdale. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, and much more.
We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Agent
- Provide feedback to Leadership regarding GSA work performance.
- Assign activities and duties to Guest Service Agents to ensure completion of tasks for check-in, compliance, arrival, and departure.
- Maintain involvement in guest relations, including guest complaints, Lost and Found, distressed guests and special guest arrangements, and ensure company guest service standards are maintained or exceeded.
- Oversee ticketing and enplaning/deplaning areas and be responsible for their assigned area.
- Track and encourage teams in achieving revenue goals.
- Oversee specialty departments (BSO, Immigrations, CBP, and IROPs center) as needed.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong operational knowledge
- Exercise creative problem solving and use of own initiative
- Able to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Thrives within a team-oriented environment
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Fort Lauderdale, Florida Job Type : Full-Time