Website Envoy Air
Looking for a new career opportunity in San Diego? Envoy Air is currently hiring for a Lead Agent Cabin Appearance position. If you have strong attention to detail and a passion for customer service, this could be the perfect job for you. Learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for this role in our latest blog post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer local training programs, maintain supplies and inventory control logs as well as assist management in the completion of administrative duties
- Performs Cabin Appearance Agent work as required
- Perform the cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors
- Cabin cleaning is done using specified cleaning chemicals, materials, and equipment
- Responsible for cleaning seatback pockets, seat cushions, tray tables, overhead bins, cabin cockpit, galley, and lavatories
- May clean aircraft windshields when appropriate
- Responsible for stocking supplies onboard the aircraft which include toilet paper, sanitary products, drinking cups, napkins, and condiments in galley areas and lavatories
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located in San Diego, California.
Q: What experience is needed for this job?
A: While previous experience in a team lead capacity is preferred, it is not required. Good organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as above-average qualities of leadership, initiative, and judgment, are essential.
Q: Is language proficiency a requirement for this job?
A: Yes, the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently is required for this position.
Conclusion: The Lead Agent Cabin Appearance position at Envoy Air in San Diego is a great opportunity for those with strong attention to detail and a passion for customer service. If you have the necessary skills and meet the requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting job opportunity.