Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Ronkonkoma, Check out this Operations Agent Job vacancy in Ronkonkoma. An Operations Agent provides legendary Customer Service by assuring weight and balance of aircraft, efficient boarding of aircraft and coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and aircraft servicing to accomplish on-time performance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Operations Agent
- Prepares weight and balance forms. Advises Dispatch, FLIFO and Stations of flight departures / arrivals
- Closes out flights; files and maintains accurate flight papers. Ascertains that aircraft are properly cleaned and provisioned prior to departure
- Coordinates special services needed on aircraft such as servicing lavatories, cabin grooming, wheelchairs for Customers and special emergency cleaning
- Operates boarding bridge, coordinates boarding and deplaning Customers
- Works with Gate Agents in expediting the check-in process, collects boarding passes and/or electronic boarding data, and verifies boarding counts
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Must successfully complete Operations Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and evaluation / probationary period
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Ronkonkoma, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 25-May-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.