Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Oakland, Check out this Stores/Warehouse Agent Job vacancy in Oakland. The Stores Agent is responsible for processing orders and parts at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the Stores team, this individual contributor role requisitions, receives, ships, warehouses, stores, disperses and records parts, equipment and supplies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Stores/Warehouse Agent
- Responsible for helping internal customers with needs such as supplying parts, equipment and supplies.
- Prepare shipments for flights and ground transportation.
- Process orders and perform inventory.
- Drive a variety of vehicles including: pick-up truck, van, box truck, forklift and pallet jack.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Be adaptable to performing work according to set procedures.
- Must be organized and be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- Flexible to work varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Oakland, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time