Website British Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in London. As the world opens up, British Airways is offering an exciting opportunity to work with an incredible team of diverse individuals, in delivering the best of British customer service.
You know safety and security inside out. Turbulent skies, crying babies, and demanding customers hold no fears. We’re looking to create an inflight customer experience that’s memorable for all the right reasons.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- Ensures all operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards in accordance with the Company Operations Manuals, thus ensuring compliance with Regulators, British Airways requirements, and all other relevant legislation
- Reports safety related issues through correct channels, and is proactive in adopting the BA ‘Just Safety’ culture
- Deliver world-class service excellence in line with our service standards and behaviors
Who Can Apply For This Position
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base