If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this senior Internal Communications Specialist Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Internal Communications Specialist (internally known as Senior Analyst Corporate Communications) is responsible for creating communications that engage, inspire and inform JetBlue crewmembers.
They will have the opportunity to support general internal communications across a number of corporate functions, including finance, IT, HR, marketing, and strategy. The Senior Internal Communications Specialist will also partner closely with JetBlue’s Chief Digital & Technology Officer to develop and implement an integrated IT communications strategy that brings the airline’s digital initiatives and culture of innovation to life.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Internal Communications Specialist
- Support internal communications for major company announcements, initiatives, and various corporate departments as needed
- Develop and implement an integrated communications strategy to support our Chief Digital & Technology Officer and other key IT stakeholders
- Partner with our Media Team to facilitate story placements, interviews, and other external communications that spotlight JetBlue’s innovative culture
- Assist in crisis communication, after-hours media relations, and other communications responsibilities as assigned by the Corporate Communications leadership team
- Liaise with frontline workgroup communicators to ensure timely communication of enterprise-wide initiatives or issues impacting our operation
- Support the creation of unique and engaging content on a variety of internal channels including HelloJetBlue (intranet), On The Fly (mobile app), and Daily News e-newsletter
- Collaborate with department stakeholders to gather information on their respective initiatives then “translate” technical departmental speak into compelling narratives for the general crewmember population
- Identify and execute integrated storytelling and content development opportunities for internal and external audiences
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Candidates who successfully pass the interview stage must demonstrate strong written communication skills through a work sample exercise.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML skills
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Attention to detail while providing exceptional customer service with little supervision
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%)
- Currently in possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time