If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out thisSenior Engineer DevOps Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Engineer, DevOps plays an integral role in implementing and executing cloud practices for build management, product release, and operation processes. The position is responsible for managing and automating the build and deployment process and regression testing, building tools, and monitoring used in product implementations.
The Senior Engineer, DevOps will help define and maintain procedures and tools used to deliver releases in a repeatable and scalable manner. This role involves significant collaboration with stakeholders across IT and partners.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Engineer DevOps
- Establish and run the processes for ongoing maintenance while monitoring support and security patching of a platform
- Ensure that JetBlue IT and business standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with Company policies and all audit, security, and regulatory requirements
- Automate, support, and ensure CI/CD in product development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define specifications and requirements for all internal and external development and deployment
- Perform code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices, operations and infrastructure teams to ensure seamless deployments, proper documentation, and support for applications
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Experience with Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or Amazon AWS.
- Proficient in Cloud-based software development/management tools (Chef/Puppet/Salt Stack, Jenkins, Ruby, Jenkins Pipelines, GitHub, Vagrant, Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL, VMWare, Docker, Artifactory or similar)
- Experience architecting and supporting highly available and highly scalable infrastructure
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and apply that knowledge to DevOps efforts within the team
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, and Python.
- Experience with Container orchestration like Kubernetes, Docker, Vulnerabilities, and Patch management.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time