If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this equipment Controller Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Minimum Equipment List Controller reports to the Manager – MEL Standards and is responsible for assisting the Manager – MEL Standards to ensure that the JetBlue A220/A320/A321/E190 Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Non-Essential Equipment and Furnishings List (NEF) manuals are in compliance with the latest FAA and manufacturer documents.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Equipment Controller
- Revise the MEL/CDL/NEF documents based on inputs received from internal customers and FAA.
- Ensure MEL/CDL/NEF changes meet regulatory requirements that include the Maintenance & Operational functions, Aircraft Flight Manual Limitations, Emergency Procedures, or Airworthiness Directives. Ensuring compliance with FAA MMEL, Operations Specifications, ICAO, and internal manual standards.
- Develop/apply suitable conditions and limitations in the form of placards, maintenance procedures, crew operating procedures, and other restrictions as necessary specified in the MEL/CDL/NEF manuals to ensure that an acceptable level of safety is maintained.
- The central point of contact for all MEL & CDL internal manual issues and SME for resolving MEL Dispatch considerations when interpretation/clarification is required.
- Liaison with the FAA regarding MEL, CDL & NEF work.
- Address internal MEL/CDL revision requests submitted through the MEL/CDL/NEF Request log.
- Review all proposed Master MELs issued by the FAA that affect the A320 & E190.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma with a Valid Federal Aviation Administration Airframe and Powerplant license, or Dispatch license OR Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Engineering
- Four (4) years Airline or Transport Category Aircraft
- Maintain FAA Airman (A&P) ATMS Certification and Training Qualifications through JB
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time