Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Vacations Customer Care Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. The Airport Operations Crew provides award-winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must excel at serving Customers and be comfortable speaking on a public address system, using computers and airport equipment
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reside in the designated calling area.
- Provide one telephone line and a high-speed internet connection (minimum 256K connection speed).
- Two (2) years of customer service experience.
- Successful completion of Initial JetBlue Reservations Training once hired.
- Provide a safe and professional office-work environment, free from background noise and distraction.
- Able to work from the Support Center for meetings or training as needed, or if experiencing technical difficulties at home.
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.