Website JetBlue Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Tampa, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. JetBlue is New York’s Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. We carry more than 40 million customers each year to 102 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Ability to manage unruly or disruptive passengers.
- Knowledge of applicable airline safety and security guidelines and regulations.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present a calm demeanor and to give clear instructions, particularly during emergencies.
- At least two years of experience in a related customer service or hospitality role is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; fluency in multiple languages is highly preferred.
- Training in First Aid and CPR required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background check and security clearance may be required.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, with the occasional need to lift to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged periods of standing and moving through an aircraft cabin, may include in-flight turbulence.