Website JetBlue Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Pittsburgh, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. JetBlue is New York’s Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan.
We carry more than 40 million customers each year to 102 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Responds to any in-flight emergencies by providing necessary assistance to passengers including administering emergency first aid and completing reports on any injuries or incidents.
- Greets passengers, assists with the prompt location of seat assignments, and ensures all carry-on luggage and personal items are properly stowed in overhead or under-seat storage.
- Delivers in-flight food and beverage services, collecting payment as required.
- Prepares aircraft between flights, ensuring cabin areas meet cleanliness standards.
- Assists passengers with the safe and efficient exit of the aircraft.
- Provides instruction on safety/emergency procedures; demonstrates the proper use of seat belts, oxygen masks, and flotation devices.
- Performs pre-flight safety checks.
- Participates in pre-flight briefings to discuss flight details, weather, and service plans.
- Prepares flight reports.
- Ensures food, beverages, and other supplies are on board and sufficiently stocked.
- Maintains current awareness and knowledge of established airline safety and security guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.