Website JetBlue Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Cleveland, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The Airport Operations Crew provides award-winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must excel at serving Customers and be comfortable speaking on a public address system, using computers and airport equipment
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Ability to manage unruly or disruptive passengers.
- Knowledge of applicable airline safety and security guidelines and regulations.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present a calm demeanor and to give clear instructions, particularly during emergencies.
- At least two years of experience in a related customer service or hospitality role is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; fluency in multiple languages is highly preferred.
- Training in First Aid and CPR required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background check and security clearance may be required.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, with the occasional need to lift to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged periods of standing and moving through an aircraft cabin, may include in-flight turbulence.