Website JetBlue Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Washington, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The Airport Operations Crew provides award-winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Participates in pre-flight briefings to discuss flight details, weather, and service plans.
- Performs pre-flight safety checks.
- Prepares aircraft between flights, ensuring cabin areas meet cleanliness standards.
- Ensures food, beverages, and other supplies are on board and sufficiently stocked.
- Assists passengers with the safe and efficient exit of the aircraft.
- Prepares flight reports.
- Greets passengers, assists with the prompt location of seat assignments, and ensures all carry-on luggage and personal items are properly stowed in overhead or under-seat storage.
- Provides instruction on safety/emergency procedures; demonstrates the proper use of seat belts, oxygen masks, and flotation devices.
- Delivers in-flight food and beverage services, collecting payment as required.
- Answers passenger questions about flight information (time, service, aircraft details, weather, delays, etc.)
- Responds to any in-flight emergencies by providing necessary assistance to passengers including administering emergency first aid and completing reports on any injuries or incidents.
- Maintains current awareness and knowledge of established airline safety and security guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.