Website JetBlue Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Raleigh, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The Airport Operations Crew provides award winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks-in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must excel at serving Customers and be comfortable speaking on a public address system, using computers and airport equipment
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Performs pre-flight safety checks.
- Greets passengers, assists with the prompt location of seat assignments, and ensures all carry-on luggage and personal items are properly stowed in overhead or under-seat storage.
- Provides instruction on safety/emergency procedures; demonstrates the proper use of seat belts, oxygen masks, and flotation devices.
- Delivers in-flight food and beverage services, collecting payment as required.
- Responds to any in-flight emergencies by providing necessary assistance to passengers including administering emergency first aid and completing reports on any injuries or incidents.
- Assists passengers with the safe and efficient exit of the aircraft.
- Prepares flight reports.
- Participates in pre-flight briefings to discuss flight details, weather, and service plans.
- Prepares aircraft between flights, ensuring cabin areas meet cleanliness standards.
- Answers passenger questions about flight information (time, service, aircraft details, weather, delays, etc.)
- Maintains current awareness and knowledge of established airline safety and security guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.