If you are looking for Jobs in Philadelphia, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. JetBlue is New York’s Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. We carry more than 40 million customers each year to 102 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Greets passengers, assists with the prompt location of seat assignments, and ensures all carry-on luggage and personal items are properly stowed in overhead or under-seat storage.
- Provides instruction on safety/emergency procedures; demonstrates the proper use of seat belts, oxygen masks, and flotation devices.
- Delivers in-flight food and beverage services, collecting payment as required.
- Participates in pre-flight briefings to discuss flight details, weather, and service plans.
- Performs pre-flight safety checks.
- Prepares aircraft between flights, ensuring cabin areas meet cleanliness standards.
- Ensures food, beverages, and other supplies are on board and sufficiently stocked.
- Answers passenger questions about flight information (time, service, aircraft details, weather, delays, etc.)
- Maintains current awareness and knowledge of established airline safety and security guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.