If you are looking for Jobs in New York, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The Flight Attendant is responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and comfort of airline passengers. The Flight Attendant provides customer service while creating a welcoming environment for passengers before, during, and after each flight.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Greets passengers, assists with the prompt location of seat assignments, and ensures all carry-on luggage and personal items are properly stowed in overhead or under-seat storage.
- Provides instruction on safety/emergency procedures; demonstrates the proper use of seat belts, oxygen masks, and flotation devices.
- Delivers in-flight food and beverage services, collecting payment as required.
- Participates in pre-flight briefings to discuss flight details, weather, and service plans.
- Performs pre-flight safety checks.
- Prepares aircraft between flights, ensuring cabin areas meet cleanliness standards.
- Ensures food, beverages, and other supplies are on board and sufficiently stocked.
- Answers passenger questions about flight information (time, service, aircraft details, weather, delays, etc.)
- Responds to any in-flight emergencies by providing necessary assistance to passengers including administering emergency first aid and completing reports on any injuries or incidents.
- Assists passengers with the safe and efficient exit of the aircraft.
- Prepares flight reports.
- Maintains current awareness and knowledge of established airline safety and security guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.