Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this IT Security Engineer Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Manages, monitors and maintains all related Information Security systems. Reviews recommend, configures, and implements Information Security solutions for the Company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IT Security Engineer
- Handles and escalates all security-related issues to Management.
- Identifies, highlights, and provides security recommendations during the requirement and design reviews.
- Daily operational Monitoring of the SIEM environment including, events, tickets, and interaction with Managed Services provider.
- Collaborates with IT team members to resolve any security-related issues.
- Creation of security metrics, monitoring, and alerting around threats and compromise.
- Work with Splunk Managed Services provider to deliver new content or tune existing content used in the correlation of notable events.
- Planned, coordinated, and implement security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Perform security investigations and work closely with the incident response coordinator.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least 5 years of related Information Security and IT networking experience.
- Certifications: CompTIA Security+, GSEC, CCNA/NP/DA, Any SANS Certification, and/or CISSP.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Information Technology.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.