If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this IT Product Engineering Manager Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Manager of IT Product Engineering is the technical point of contact for all products in the designated area of responsibility. The Manager is responsible for planned initiatives, projects, ongoing IT services, product delivery as well as business partner management. The Manager leads, coaches, and develops a team of engineers focused on product delivery. The Manager will be involved in the operational support of all products within the scope of responsibility
The Manager is comfortable with maintaining a public profile and building relationships throughout the organization. The Manager is also able to change priorities and focus to meet business demands, excels when working on complex projects, is motivated to deliver results, and exhibits the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IT Product Engineering Manager
- Partner with product management and marketing teams and help develop the product vision and roadmap
- Develop the technology roadmap for products in their area of responsibility to ensure security, reliability, and scalability
- Leads the development of policies, standards, and guidelines for building and supporting IT products
- Establish frameworks, design, and integration patterns as well as guide the software development performed by business partners
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting a financial and resource plan for their area of responsibility
- Act as the escalation point for operational support to assigned portfolio applications with around-the-clock accessibility
- Manage production and non-production environments through change control management.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US, Job Type : Full-Time