If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this IT Manager Self-Service Products Job vacancy in Long Island City. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety values front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IT Manager Self-Service Products
- Drive JetBlue’s MYB experience strategy
- Responsible for establishing, tracking and improving key product metrics and KPIs for the MYB
- Focus on improving key metrics, including successful PNR servicing rate, performance, and improving check-in customer experience negative feedback through improvements and enhancements to the products
- Ensure delivery of initiatives on the Self-Service team’s roadmap
- Focus on continuous improvement of check-in design and development process
- Mentor and coach team of direct reports
- Work with internal matrix partners to drive overall JetBlue business goals through self-service products
- Builds strong relationships within JetBlue to understand the business challenges and opportunities
- Oversee the budget for the self-service products portfolio
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline followed by
- Three (3) years experience with portfolio management, project delivery, and business partner management
- Ability to work across all levels and influence with impact
- Ability to supervise other Crewmembers and work collectively as a team
- Strong presentation skills and experience working with and presenting to executives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.