Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this In-Flight Services ManagerJob vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an In-Flight Services Manager
- Conduct daily pre-flight briefings; Deliver business information and inspire/motivate Flight Attendants to provide world-class service in alignment with our company values
- Concourses (Hub turns / Neighbor Island presence / North America and International Flights) to provide Flight Attendant support and ensure policy compliance
- Implement assigned initiatives (baggage issues/delays, etc.)
- Represents In-Flight on all Ops Calls
- Represent In-Flight Gate actions (medical / law enforcement, etc.) Supporting impacted Flight Attendant
- Manage In-Flight security issues (KCM / AOA, etc.)
- Responsible for the application of the DOT random Drug Testing process
- Handles In-Flight delays and irregular operations
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to professionally handle multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Must be able to investigate incidents and discipline with dignity
- Must obtain a Passport, SIDA badge, and Ramp License
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96820, USA Job Type : Full-Time