Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Lihue, Check out this Airport Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Lihue. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Ramp Agent
- The Ramp Agent position is a very physical position, working outside in the elements.
- If hired, you will be required to work as a Ramp Agent for one year before being eligible to apply for other positions within Hawaiian Airlines.
- You will be lifting 70 lbs. throughout your shift (up to 200 lbs., buddy lift), working in confined spaces on your knees/elbows (the belly of an aircraft, which can be nearly 100 degrees, loading/offloading baggage), lifting baggage overhead frequently (weighing 70+ lbs.), operating heavy machinery near the aircraft, driving tugs, and more.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security
- Valid driver’s license issued in the United States (driver’s permits and provisional driver’s licenses not allowed)
- Ability to work any shift awarded
- requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, and USPS, as applicable)
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Lihue, HI 96766, USA Job Type : Full-Time