Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Senior Data Scientist Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Data Scientist
- Provide ad-hoc reporting, advanced analysis, and support to Commercial stakeholders and senior leadership
- Actively proxies for Director in meeting with Commercial counterparts to monitor progress on joint projects, planning, coordination, implementation, and analysis of actions relevant to the department
- Serve as a technical consultant in the fields of operations research, data science, decision analytics, and applied mathematics.
- Identify and apply best practices in the field of advanced analytics
- Develop and facilitate analyst training opportunities in coordination with Commercial stakeholders
- Working in a coordinated effort with Director to achieve Department goals, lead, develop and mentor team members
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5+ years of experience in applying advanced analytics to support business decisions, yielding measured outcomes and improvement
- Mastery of analytical tools, including spreadsheet modeling, relational databases/SQL, and statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS)
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming with knowledge of SQL, R, SAS, Python, or other similar languages
- Expert‐level fluency in applying advanced multivariate statistical analysis (logistic & linear regression, decision tree, cluster analysis, ANOVA) to categorize, classify, and detect relationships in large datasets
- Proficiency in extracting and cleansing large datasets from different data sources
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96820, USA Job Type : Full-Time