Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Senior Advisor Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Advisor
- Research, prepare and present the Company’s position at union system boards and arbitrations; assist with the management of labor arbitration docket; work with union officials or counsel to select arbitrators for arbitration panels and individual cases
- Manages the System Board process and executive session to provide clarity and to ensure Company position is maintained; may serve as Company-member of System Board as required
- Acts quickly to generate alternative approaches or strategies to solve particular employee concerns and contractual or union issues
- Provides advice and counsel on various labor relations matters across all contract workgroups as required
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Assists in analyzing business unit need to maximize efficiency under existing CBAs, including strategizing desired changes to agreements
- Develops and delivers presentations to executives and others, as required, on labor strategies, programs, practices, and issues.
- Provides long-term and broad views regarding labor implications of business decisions
- Aids business unit in anticipating, spotting, and addressing labor relations concerns at the earliest stage
- Coordinates and participates in the development of strategies and proposals for contract negotiations
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time