Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Oakland, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Oakland. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent education
- No visible body art. Visible is considered anything seen while wearing a Hawaiian Airlines standard uniform piece (short-sleeved shirt or blouse), including but not limited to the neck area and above, any visible areas with arms lifted above the head, or any visible areas while in a crouching position.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. when checking in guests’ bags
- Ability to work any shift awarded
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, USPS as applicable)
Pay and Benefits
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement and the Oakland Airport Living Wage Ordinance. The current pay for this position is $16.14 per hour with medical benefits or $18.53 per hour without benefits. Flight benefits are offered.
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Oakland, CA 94621, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.