Website Sunwing Airlines
Are you a skilled sales professional with a passion for the travel industry? Sunwing Airlines is currently hiring for a Group Sales Manager position in Toronto. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients, generating sales leads, and closing deals. If you have strong communication and negotiation skills, a proven track record in sales, and a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply and join our team in Toronto.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a fully staffed, high-performing, empowered, motivated and passionate team, building a customer-centric service culture and delivering on sales performance objectives
- Effectively communicate sales objectives and performance expectations to the Groups team.
- Ensure the sales team has the tools, training, and processes needed to respond to customers’ needs quickly and efficiently
- Employee recruitment, training, and development
- Provide ongoing coaching and re-enforcement of processes, procedures, customer service, negotiation, and selling skills to the Group Sales Supervisors and their teams instilling a positive, fair, and steadfast working environment
- Track performance by employees through the development and monitoring of KPIs. Acknowledge high performers and address performance concerns to continuously develop the Group Sales team.
Q – Where is this job located?
This job is located in Toronto.
Q – What experience is needed for this job?
2 years of management experience and TICO certification are required for this role. Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities, as well as the ability to establish, measure, and analyze performance metrics, are also necessary.
Conclusion: If you are a skilled sales professional with a passion for the travel industry and 2 years of management experience, you may be a great fit for the Group Sales Manager position at Sunwing Airlines. With a focus on strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to drive performance improvements, this role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you meet the requirements and are interested in taking the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in Toronto.