Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Service Equipment Mechanic
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic transmission, and all other aspects of ground equipment repair
- Must have general welding knowledge
- Must have a general auto body and paint knowledge
- Must have diesel engine knowledge and repair experience
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Must have current Driver’s License and be able to obtain airport vehicle operator’s permit, AOA badge and Customs Seal
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A graduate of automotive or heavy equipment schooling
- Knowledge of HAZMAT matters and DOSH standards
- Current or previous airline experience
- ASE Certification
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96820, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.