Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Spokane, Check out this Ground Service Agent Job vacancy in Spokane. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Service Agent
- Load and offload luggage and cargo, transporting to various airport locations.
- Distribute all paperwork to flight crews including fuel slips, load plans, cargo manifests, and flight releases.
- Marshals and pushes back aircraft.
- Service aircraft as necessary to include lavatory, potable water, aircraft grooming, deicing, and security searches.
- Prepares weight and balance forms and ensures load integrity by inputting accurate commodity codes and weights into a data entry system.
- Operates and/or drives multiple types of equipment, such as belt-loaders, tugs, air-start units, bag carts, lavatory carts, and deice trucks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Spokane, Washington Job Type : Full-Time