Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boise, Check out this Ground Service Agent Job vacancy in Boise. As a working leader of the Ground Service group, the Team Captain will assume the responsibility and accountability of the team while leading, directing, motivating, evaluating, and approving the work of the Ground Service Agents.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Service Agent
- Leads the Ground Service Agents on shift and is responsible for the success of a team’s ability to achieve the mutually established goals of Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines.
- Ensures that the Ground Service Agents follow proper procedures.
- Other duties may include clerical functions, reports, and assisting with unexpected passenger needs or complaints.
- The Team Captain will also perform Ground Service Agent duties.
- Performs leadership duties such as assigning flights for the day, and scheduling and managing agents on a week-to-week basis.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Boise, Idaho Job Type : Full-Time