Website Qantas Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Ground Operations Duty Manager Job vacancy in Sydney. This role delivers a competitive advantage to the business by delivering safety, operational, financial, and customer performance targets as well as supporting the development and implementation of change initiatives aimed at improving operating values, systems, and processes, whilst driving synergies across suppliers necessary to achieve ongoing performance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Operations Duty Manager
- Experience leading an operationally driven business and tarmac-based operations or similar
- Knowledge of receipt and dispatch processes & standards, resourcing requirements, and loading requirements of passenger and freight aircraft and baggage room processes.
- Expertise in supplier management, business partnering, and influencing to enable performance delivery and accountability
- Knowledge of Airport ground operations systems of work, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operationally and commercially focused with the ability to correctly assess the impact of decisions on business outcomes
- A high level of resilience with a passion for continuous improvement
- Eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and Airside Driving Authority
- Flexible in working hours and available to work a 7-day shift roster covering the span of operational hours
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Airways Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.