Website Qantas Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Melbourne, Check out this Ground Operations Duty Manager Job vacancy in Melbourne. In addition to their operational activities, this position requires the development of robust relationships with Customer Experience teams and other internal and external stakeholders to achieve business growth and development.
The role will be expected to collaborate effectively with the broader Airports leadership, Commercial and Airport Services team(s) and port operational supervisors to collectively deliver high levels of service for the business.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Operations Duty Manager
- Experience leading an operationally driven business and tarmac-based operations or similar
- Knowledge of receipt and dispatch processes & standards, resourcing requirements, and loading requirements of passenger and freight aircraft and baggage room processes.
- Knowledge of Airport ground operations systems of work, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operationally and commercially focused with the ability to correctly assess the impact of decisions on business outcomes
- Expertise in supplier management, business partnering, and influencing to enable performance delivery and accountability
- Experience building constructive and effective working relationships with formal and informal networks across internal and external suppliers/customers
- Be a self-starter with a flexible approach to work
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Airways Location : Melbourne Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.