If You are Looking for Jobs in Brisbane, Check out this Ground Operations Duty Manager Job vacancy in Brisbane. Airports are the heart of our operation. It’s here people connect with the spirit of Australia from the confidence of seeing and interacting with our people, to the sheer awe that comes from watching our aircraft take off and land.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Operations Duty Manager
- Operationally and commercially focused with the ability to correctly assess the impact of decisions on business outcomes
- A high level of resilience with a passion for continuous improvement
- Eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and Airside Driving Authority
- Flexible in working hours and available to work a 7-day shift roster covering the span of operational hours
- Expertise in supplier management, business partnering, and influencing to enable performance delivery and accountability
- Be a self-starter with a flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of receipt and dispatch processes & standards, resourcing requirements, and loading requirements of passenger and freight aircraft and baggage room processes.
- Knowledge of Airport ground operations systems of work, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Brisbane Job Type : Full-Time