Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in CLEARWATER, Check out this Ground Operations Agent Job vacancy in CLEARWATER. The Ground Operations Agent is responsible for the handling of customer baggage, including loading and unloading on and off the aircraft, marshaling in and pushing back the aircraft, operating ground service equipment (GSE), meeting arriving flights, servicing departing flights, assisting customers with special needs, assist customer service agents, as needed, and any other duties as assigned.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Operations Agent
- Operate ground service equipment.
- Marshal aircraft to and from gates.
- Provide proper handling of baggage requiring special care.+
- Service aircraft lavatories.
- Responsible for aircraft security searches and commissary security searches as required.
- Ensure ramp areas are safe and free of Foreign Objects and Debris (FOD) and that all ground service equipment is properly maintained.
- Follow safety regulations, which include the proper use of ground service equipment and wearing proper safety items.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Able to attend required training.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : CLEARWATER, FLA Job Type : Full-Time