Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Freight Agent Job vacancy in Boston.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Freight Agent
- Handles cash, checks, credit cards, and coupons as forms of payment for shipments. Computes charges, makes changes, and balances daily transactions.
- Handles any aspect of processing a cargo shipment by operating a computerized point-of-sale system; resolving related complaints and problems
- Properly maintains and wears the uniform by Company regulations and presents a neat and professional appearance while on duty
- Provides friendly service to all co-workers and customers. Performs special tasks or assignments as delegated by Supervisor or Station Management personnel
- Responsible for ground security and assuring operations follow security procedures
- May perform the duties of an Operations Agent. Further information can be found in the Operations Agent Job Description.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: College coursework or degree
- Preferred: Two years of airline/military-related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more. Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Boston, MA, USA Job Type : Full-Time