If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Food Safety Audit Officer Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Analyze, assess, and monitor food safety, quality, and Halal risks and incidents by leading investigations and audits to enforce control programs and procedures compliant with external regulations, and industry standards, and to reduce risk exposure.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Food Safety Audit Officer
- Undertake on-site food safety, quality, and Halal audits of airline catering suppliers across Etihad Airways’ network as well as local and overseas suppliers of EAS Catering in order to assess compliance of suppliers to inform decisions made by EAS Catering Management as to the continued supply of products to the company.
- Responsible for operational hygiene control in the absence of the EASC Compliance Management, including preparation for and supervision of airline or customer audits.
- Contribute to research, development, implementation, and maintenance of auditing programs, standards, schedules, KPIs, and report structure to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Responsible for all audit planning, communication, logistics (including obtaining foreign visas, ensuring continued international travel document validity, booking flights/transportation, etc.), and traveling to audit locations individually in order to meet audit obligations as per audit schedules. Frequently required to travel abroad, occasionally without prior notification.
- To undertake internal auditing of all operational areas of EAS Catering, food services lounges, and restaurants, checking compliance with the food safety management system.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of a BSc degree in Environmental Health, Food Science, Food Safety (or equivalent science).
- Should also hold advanced level certification in catering food safety management from a recognized certification body.
- Food Safety and Halal auditor certifications and membership in a relevant professional body are preferred.
- At least 3 years of food safety auditing experience within a relevant field or governmental regulatory position.
- Analytical Skills – Advanced; Business Understanding Skills – Proficient; Communication Skills (English) – Advanced
- Food Safety.
- UAE driving license.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.