Website United Airlines
Looking for an exciting opportunity in the aviation industry? Join our team as a Pilot Intern in Flight Operations at the San Francisco Airport. Gain valuable experience and skills while working with a dynamic team. Apply now for this unique internship.
What are the job duties and responsibilities?
- Maintenance of aircraft and engines
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Flexibility to work any shift in a 24/7 operation
What are the education qualifications needed to apply?
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
What experience is needed?
3 years in the aircraft maintenance industry
What are the requirements of the job?
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft and engine maintenance systems
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, and engineering documents
- Excellent communication, analytical, and computer skills
- Ability to multitask and be detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
What is the location of the job?
If you have a passion for aircraft maintenance and are looking for a job in the San Francisco area, consider applying for this position with United Airlines. With a strong background in the industry and the necessary education and licenses, you could be a valuable asset to their team. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to advance your career in the exciting field of aviation.