Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Brampton, Check out this Flight Operations Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Brampton. Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Operations Crew Scheduler
- Schedule Flight Crews in accordance with Company policies, Transport Canada regulations, and the ACPA (Air Canada Pilots Association) collective agreement.
- Compile management information.
- Analyze irregular operations and make effective scheduling decisions.
- Monitor and action daily and future Flight Crew requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
- Provide effective and timely communication with all Flight crews as it relates to scheduling activity and schedule deviations.
- Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on-time operational performance in concert with other operational offices.
- Interpret and administer the ACPA collective agreement.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Solid decision-making ability in high-pressure situations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively.
- Good computer skills; knowledge of NetLine, & Communicator is an asset.
- Must work shifts, including midnights.
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Previous airline operational experience is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must successfully complete and pass Initial Crew Scheduling Training Program.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Brampton, ON, Canada Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 14-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.aircanada.com.